12474: arts/ entertainment in P-a-P (fwd)

From: Mark Schuller <marky@umail.ucsb.edu>

Hi.

I am going to be in P-a-P this summer, and i was wondering if anyone has info
about arts/ entertainment in the city.  I am looking forward to dancing the
konpa and seeing RAM at the Hotel Olaffson Thursday nights.  Do folks know
about other places/ events for other Haitian performing arts in the city, or
any other clubs where a blan can check out Sweet Mickey or Les Invincibles?

I would be willing to compile responses and e-mail it back to the list or
individually.

Mesi devans!

--
Mark  :0