12500: Dangerous time ahead (fwd)

From: Senou <senou@yahoo.com>

Dangerous time ahead
The negotiation has not failed yet but we can say a
temporary halt. Today the Lavalas government is
begging the opposition to return to the negotiation
table, the President himself had said that he would
make himself available and engage personally. Why he
did not make himself available last year? We all
outside were existed when we heard that our brothers
and sisters in Haiti were very close to sign a
political agreement last July, the lavalas leader had
preferred taking a trip to Cuba instead. July 2001 -
July 2002 the situation on the field is not the same,
people are getting poorer, people loyal to the
government had destroyed opponent properties that had
led to 806 Resolution and the Government had accepted
to compensate the victim; any compensation is equal to
guilt. Therefore, arresting the OP leaders may not be
enough. Who had given the order?
Ladies and gentlemen: il est deja midi moins cinq
The same scenario that had led to the downfall of Mr.
Jean-Claude Duvalier or Baby Doc is present; The OP
are protesting against their leader, remember, it had
started in Gonaives and now That city is in turmoil; a
mob had entered inside the residence of the bishop to
lynch a refugee in Hinche, people are leaving in mass,
government workers don’t get pay on time, inflation is
rising by the minutes
The Haitian situation is going to be more volatile
than what we had seen in 1986, yesterday the mass used
to listen to the hierarchy of the roman catholic
church and to some pastors, not any more. No army; the
police force is not well trained and they don’t have
enough manpower to restrain or control a popular
uprising.
What is about to take place in Haiti had never been
seen anywhere in the world, a civil war without
leaders. Gangs are going to fight each other,
currently the police cannot even control the gangs in
the popular area; members of the police are going to
fight each other to take control; lavalas foes are
going to fight among themselves and in that process
will wipe out a few remaining intellectuals left in
the country.
Will these trigger an occupation? No, jwet se jwet
krochet pa la dan.
Only one thing I can say the picture does not look
good and Haiti is going to become the next Beirut in
the Region.
Can we avoid it? Yes
How? The leaders need to put in place a strong
coalition government that is respected inside the
country and as well as to the international community.
A general amnesty to all crimes committed from 1804 to
present (Why? The justice system in Haiti needs a
general tune-up and legally people cannot be put in
trial with new laws)
Reset the clock
Just try something new, we have been doing the same
thing for the past 200 years and it does not work.
Common sense shall tell you to change. “Le Moi” is
destroying the Haitian society, it has to be “me, me
and me” le ou gade ou tounin “meme” (mimi) , bay yon
lot yon chans tou. We shall focus on the idea not the
man and we shall fight for principle but you have to
know when to fight.
(if 3 people stop you on the street and you have an
escape route, are you going to fight or run?)
Senou