12506: Re: Caves in Haiti

From: "[iso-8859-1] Florence Sergile" <fsergile@yahoo.fr>

Caves in Haiti

I am editing some chapter on caves in Haiti.  It is an
opportunity to document unpublished information on Haiti.
I would greatly appreciate the following information:

Name of the Cave:

Locality (please include the nearest known town and the
commune):

Department:

Description (size, color of the rock, stalagmites and
stalactites, prehistoric drawings on the walls, occurrence
of artifacts, bones, human skeleton etc., occurrence of
underground water etc.):

Impressions on the structure:

Suggestions:

Suggested bibliography:

Experts:

I thank you very much for any information that can be
provided.  I hope to have as much information as possible
on the following:

Grotte de Port-à-Piment, Grotte Counoubois, Grotte aux
Bassins, Trou d'Enfer,  Grotte in  Morne Cartaches, Gouffre
Effrayant, Voûte à Minguet, Grottes of Bassin Zim.

Please pass it on to friends.  I will need this information
by the 20th of July.  Please reply directly to
fsergile@yahoo.fr.

Thanks for your collaboration

Florence Sergile