12518: Re: 12509: Re: 12495: Just a thought on higher education in Haiti (fwd)

From: MariLinc@aol.com

Haldor Noss writes:

<< Someone with time and internet access could research what is already
available on the internet and share a list of links with educational material
that is relevant to Haiti or practical for Haiti.  This would not only let
people know what is already available, but would also help to show what
materials should be added to websites. >>

Haldor, I share your vision and I've been doing something about it.

Go to: http://hometown.aol.com/mit2haiti/Index4.html

There, you will find a growing assortment of links to many online Haitian
Creole texts, dictionaries, language tools and resources, curriculum
materials, and educational resources, as well as links to Haitian culture-
and history-related sites and documents (in Haiti and in the Haitian Dispora).

Marilyn

Marilyn Mason, President & COO
Mason Integrated Technologies Ltd (MIT2)
P.O. Box 181015
Boston, Massachusetts 02118 USA
Tel: (+1) 617-247-8885
Fax: (+1) 617-262-8923