Search options for the first 12,262 messages that are archived

Folks, as you may recall, the webmaster of Webster University recently put
up the first 12,262 messages from this list.  That is, this list since
summer of 1999 when I moved it to the Webster U. server.  The list first
ran on a server called crl.com and later netcom.com.  It ran from June
1994 until June 1999 on those servers and I have almost none of those
posts, nor any idea how many there were.

But, the 12,262 are archived and up and available on my web site at:

http://www.webster.edu/~corbetre/haiti-archive/maillist.html

However, there is "site" search engine on my web site that is much more
detailed than a normal Google, Yahoo or other search.  When those archived
messages first went up one could search only the subject line.

Then, the volumes of those messages shut down the whole search engine.
Now it is back up and you can search those 12,262 archived posts for any
text items in the messages.  This should be very useful to many of you
who might want to see what we said about this or that issue in the past,
or in the many, many archived newsppaper articles.

Just thought I'd let you know the search engine is up and running.  It may
be found at:

http://www.webster.edu/~corbetre/haiti/haiti.html

Bob Corbett