12643: Max Kenol (fwd)

From: Alvina Ruprecht <aruprech@ccs.carleton.ca>

A celui ou ŕ ceux qui pourraient m'apporter des réponses !
I would like to know which performance of  - Ton Beau Capitaine -  (play
by Simone Schwarz-Bart ,  featured Max Kenol as Wilbur.
Did Kenol ever perform with the Ubu Repertory Theatre? (Francoise
Kourilsky ) in New York. .
Did he play Wilbur in the first performance, which was directed by Syto
Cave and first shown in Pointe a Pitre (Guadeloupe) several years ago?
Also,  if anyone knows the names of other plays created by la Compagnie
theatrale Max Kenol  and plays in which Max Kenol had roles, in New
York, I would appreciate having that information as well..
Seems to me he had a role in one of the productions of  Pension les
Alizés,- Tropical Breeze Hotel (by Maryse Condé) ?

Thanks/Merci  d'avance..
Alvina Ruprecht
CALIFA, Carleton University
Ottawa, Canada..