12675: Free Trade, security and labor rights (fwd)

From: J.David <his_voidness@yahoo.com>

Obviously, providing security is not something that the
Haitian state has any expertise in, at all. Most probably
security will have to be provided by the owners of the
enterprises as it is in ALL businesses in haiti.

Labor laws do not exist in any meaningful form in Haiti.
That applys to almost all laws in haiti of course.
Everyone knows that in hayti you get the legal rulings that you
can pay for.

The question we all should be asking ourselves is: would haitians
rather work in a dominican business, or a haitian business?