12706: Pina responds to article by San Martin (fwd)

From: kevin pina <kpinbox@hotmail.com>

I would like to congratulate Nancy San Martin on having lifted "yellow"
journalism to new heights. William Randolph Hearst is certainly white with
envy as we all excitedly wait for a new war with Spain to begin at any
moment in Cap Haitien.

Locals call it "Le Cap"!!??  I spend a lot of time in Ou Kap and certainly
am more than aware which class of locals refer to it as the former. Get
real, this is yet another example of the type of self-promoting hash and
rehash of  negative articles we have come to expect as of late.

Even a child knows you will get the rug dirty if you don't wipe your feet
before you enter mommie's kitchen.