12710: Back to school in Haiti and a second proposition (fwd)

From: Senou <senou@yahoo.com>

Back to school in Haiti and a second proposition

Folks Haitians students will return to school in less
than one month, we shall help them out. You do not
really need to have lot of cash to help others, those
who are going to help will do it anyway.
Some of these folks might need shoes, clothes, books,
notebooks, pen/pencils; some of them have to stand,
walk 10 to 15 kilometers; they do not have the
luxurious that we are enjoying over here.
You may never put yourselves in their shoes but many
of you go to church, many of you give offering, many
of you help some charitable organization; why not
taking a few seconds to help your Haitians folks in
Haiti.
Don’t pay attention to the Lavalas and the Convergence
folks; all of them have plenty of “Cheese” and they
don’t give a … about the suffering Haitian.
As a dedicated teacher and proud be, when I see these
nonsense stuff going on back home, I’m upset. There is
no reason for that. And when I see a bunch of adults
behaving like disturb kids, I wonder if the
psychologists had done their jobs.
Folks, the United States of America had set the
conditions to resume the assistance and if you really
want to help the poor comply; if you believe you can
operate without U.S. assistance just move on and stop
talking nonsense.
The Convergence needs the #2 post, give it to them;
otherwise they are not going to sign or before they
change their mind. Forget about this OAS nonsense
proposal. If Lavalas accept it that’s mean it is
against the Convergence. Folks you are adults behave
like one.

Folks get real: you can spend all your time arguing
and we have been doing it for the past two hundred
years now it is time to get real.

I dismiss the OAS proposition and I offer an
alternative base on the situation in the field; take
it or leave it.
1) Share of power between the Lavalas and the
convergence; a neutral person shall have the number 2
post.
2) Establish a coalition government that is respected
in Haiti and outside (Bazin, Theodore, Latortue) shall
be the prime Minister or another one; Give Theodore a
chance, he is from Ouanaminthe,there is something with
people in that region. They don’t play nonsense.
3) Reform the Police National (too much politic these
folks are replacing the Tonton makout)
4) Reform the justice system ( Haitian lawyers in the
US shall play a major role in it)
5) Amnesty general for all crimes committed from
independence until today
6) free all prisoners, too many criminals are loose on
the streets there are no explanation to keep anyone in
jail
7 Start over
No assistance shall be given until a compromise is
reached. Haitians people have to learn to deal with
each other, they have to stop using the short cup
thinking you can use a parrain or marrain; this is not
going to fly this time.
When they are tired of playing nonsense they will sign
a compromise and share power. Haiti is not ready for
any election: the country needs a team of expert to
put it back to its two feet.

Senou