From: Felix Edouard <loveayiti@hotmail.com>

It just depends what side of the fence you sit. I remember the articles
praising Arisitde as the great savior of the Haitian people alot more than
those criticizing his government.

I think what we are experiencing is that Aristide is no longer the media
darling he once was and this is reflecting on the list. If the US government
is doing a job on Aristide, they must have the major newspapers in their
pocket. Years have passed by and the country remains in economic ruin. While
some blame can be put on the United States, As a president and leader, he
alone is responisble for putting forward a a workable plan to get the
country out of this mess. The poetry, riddles and word games of his speeches
simply does not work anymore...Especially with 30 gourdes to a dollar, the
co-op scandal, a judicial system which simply does not work and the
corruption within the goverment.

Pina wrote re:" It still stricks me as odd