12796: Re Garrison: Slavin : Corbett adds

From: PSlavin@unicefusa.org

Thank you Kathy Dorce for the Garrison siting information, interesting that
by yours and other accounts he still has his U.S. green card or perhaps
even citizenship. Last I heard, he was still calling himself Canadian.
Maybe the War Crimes Tribunal or the Center for Constitutional Rights would
be interested in this information? By the way, I would not at all be
surprised if he is a member of the list. Any insights Bob?

Patrick

[Corbett adds:  Patrick and list.  I don't have access to the list
membership itself.  Complex reasons to do with how the Web. U. list
serve works. So, I don't know who is and who isn't on the list.]

PS
In the aftermath of the criticism you've received from Kevin Pina, I would
like to thank you Bob  for your selfless service to all of us -- and how
you keep all of these messages straight is certainly worthy of a decoration
from some institution, maybe the Hotel Oloffson Explorers' Club? May I
suggest in the heat of August that members consider writing end of the year
holiday messages to the list -- it was an early tradition of Corbett, one
that I miss and may add some of the congeniality that is surely needed
again.

[Corbett adds again:  Back when those year end greetings were around
Guy Antoine provided what was unquestionable the best humor the list ever
had.]