12817: Re: Pina replies to the Haitian Times (fwd)

From: kevin pina <kpinbox@hotmail.com>

Msr. Pierre-Pierre

Certainly you cannot contest that the prose contained with the folds of
Wilentz's book far exceeds that contained within the Haitian Times. If so,
we certainly disagree as to the merits of prose and information conveyed to
the reading audience. As far as nancy San martin is concerned, I have video
footage of a press conference within the National Palace, following the
events of December 17th, where she personally concedes she does not speak
creole and is forced to asked her questions in english.

Best,

kp