12838: RE: 12727: Cheap tickets (fwd)

From: Steven White <polanve@optonline.net>

I have received some requests for info on my hastily posted note.  I have
been getting these notes from travelocity ever since I shopped for my own
ticket this spring.  I signed up for their service that alerts you when
there is a change in fares.  I recommend shopping with travelocity to find
the day and fare you want, then calling it in to the 800 number when you
want to purchase your tickets.  Here is a little more info on the ticket
price I got from them.  Go to travelocity.com if you want to see which days
are available.

Flight: 	American Airlines flight 657
Depart: 	New York-Kennedy (JFK)
Arrive:  Port Au Prince, Haiti (PAP)