12843: Antwort: 12841: re:priesthood (fwd)

From: Joseph_Dorval@bws-bank.de

I am totally convinced that President Aristide -duly elected by a majority
of the Haitian people- has a plan to help the poor, and it's of course a
long-term plan that a lot of you out there can't and don't want to
understand. He's being so criticized because of what he stands for.
I just came back from Haiti, and I can tell you that despite all these
false rumors circulating out, those fabricated demonstrations/rebellions
(whatever you want to call them), he still has the support of the majority
of the Haitian people.
By the way, If I were Titid, I would have seeked to have the Constitution
amended and presented my candidacy for a second term in office. Haiti is
too small of a country to be holding elections every 5 years.

VIV TITID

Joseph Dorval
Corporate Actions Officer
bws bank