12947: Re: 12805: Arthur replies to Kashan - Guacimal and the HSG press release (fwd)

From: MKarshan@aol.com

The following remarks are the personal views of Michelle Karshan and do not
necessarily represent or reflect the views of the GOH or the President.

I want to thank Charles Arthur for not only responding to my question, but
for providing very key and noteworthy questions/points regarding this matter.
 Earlier this morning I was back on the phone with the justice folks
regarding the next step and they informed me, as you have mentioned, that the
two remaining prisoners need to be moved to their jurisdiction as soon as
possible so the judicial process may advance.  I will pass on your
questions/points for consideration, reflection, and hopefully action.