12859: RE: 12854: Re: 12850: stanley honorat re:12843 response to ammendmantcomment (fwd)

From: "esanon@gate.net" <esanon@gate.net>

I believe, when we, Haitians, choose to have governments with check and
balance, whether our way or everybody else' way, thoughts like this one
will never even come close to our or their wildest minds. CIA, IRI, or NDI
will not be part of our picture at all. It remains however, either way they
happen to involve in our ways of life or politics, we invited them to
support our camp. Isn't that sad... ?