12811: Re: 12861: honorat re:12815 dorce's to barthelemy (fwd)

From: LAKAT47@aol.com

In a message dated 8/23/02 5:41:27 AM Pacific Daylight Time, rudy barthelemy
<kreyolconnection@yahoo.com>writes:

<< Without knowing Mr.Honorat at all, I find his comments
 very amusing.  According to him, it's more important
 to worry about Aristide's character because he "is in
 the process of destroying a country" and it's not that
 important to worry about Garrison's because this
 latter one "is stating his opinions and his version of
 events in a way that suited him, and he's entitled to
 to do so."   What if all this was the other way
 around? >>
Good point Roody but I would say it is important to note Garrison's character
because he IS culpable in the deterioration of Haiti  (I won't say
destruction!).  I do not see evidence that Aristide is trying to destroy
Haiti, but Garrison......he's the one with blood on his hands.  What is he
doing with his time?  What senators is he schmoozing and why?  I'd like to
know what they see in him except a white face who may serve their purpose.
And what is there purpose with Haiti?  To help??  I'd like to know.....in the
interest of transparancy.

Kathy Dorce~