12822: Re: 12858: Dorce to stanley honorat (fwd)

From: LAKAT47@aol.com

In a message dated 8/22/02 7:12:37 PM Pacific Daylight Time, stanley honorat
honorat <shonorat@hotmail.com> writes:

<< i would like to make some comments about this situation. first, it seems
 interesting to me that mrs. dorce seems disturbed by all parts of the letter
 except the last line about "cocaine aristide sends to america".  to me this
 is disturbing, because there have been numerous allegations, including
 reports by the oas, state department, and other international entities that
 have named aristide as having either a direct or indirect involvement in
 international drug trade. >>
No charges have been brought against the president of Haiti and I must assume
no proof exists that Aristide has anything to do with cocaine smuggling or
dealing.  You can bet that if the best criminal minds in the CIA haven't been
able to dig anything up.....it doesn't exist.  But you go on saying things
that you don't know are true and people will pick it up and treat it as the
truth as time goes on.  I will believe it when I see the proof.....or when
they charge Aristide.  I don't know the truth myself....not for him nor for
any of his party but it is irresponsible to keep accusing without proof.  He
said she said doesn't cut it....