12824: Re: 12813: Aristide Priesthood Question (fwd)

From: Jetphire@aol.com

If I may suggest that for those of you who haven't done so and wish to know
the story of Aristide, read his autobiography - simply called Aristide. He
tells his own story in his own words and has led quite an extraordinary life.
Aristide's history and life story are public knowledge and in many books.
There's no need to speculate.

Jen

Corbett adds:  For those who would like to follow Jen's suggestion and
don't have the book, I have it available, new, for $8.00 including postage
in the U.S.

Bob Corbett