12879: Morse on Oloffson (15 years) (fwd)

From: OLOFFSONRAM@aol.com

Dear All,

November will mark our 15th year at the Hotel Oloffson. I was thinking of putting together a compilation of Oloffson experiences our guests have had over the years. If you're interested in writing a few pages and forwarding them to me please feel free to do so. You're experience doesn't have to be from the last fifteen years and the topic is up to the writer, whether it be romantic, political, funny, sad, otherwordly or whatever. I would like to make the compilation available to yourselves and future guests. You don't have to be a professional writer and we won't exclude you for being a professional.
If you're interested, send your story to me at:

oloffsonram@aol.com

 If you know someone that might be interested, please forward this note to
 them. If we're considering your piece, we'll contact you (by e-mail).

All the best,

Richard Morse