12883: Re: 12816: Re: Lavalas and corruption

From: GuyetSueR@aol.com

  My wife and I have now lived four years going on five in Ayiti. In all
that
time we have never been cheated by anyone witch is more then I can say
about my
compatriots here in Qubec and yet none are living on the edge of
starvation.
  I can recall many times where I was called back to be given my change
(I'm
rather absent minded by nature) by a sidewalk saleslady. I also can't
count the
times that the lady that does our wash, would come to me with money or
wallet I
had left in my pockets.
  Yes, there are immoral and cheating Ayitians, BUT the VAST majority are
just
hard working people trying to make ends meet in very difficult times.
                                   Amicalement,
                                     Guy Renaud