12899: Re:12892 Nadal to Dorce (fwd)

From: Olivier Nadal <o_nadal@bellsouth.net>

Mrs. Dorce,

I am a haitian bourgeois and proud to be. I have never in my life lacked of
respect to my fellow citizens and I do not remember that my family ever did
it. I would kindly  advise you to verify your sources before writing false
information about the haitian bourgeoisie.If Haiti has become a harbor for
thugs , drug dealers  and criminals,it is thanks to the Lavalas regime of
Jean Bertrand Aristide, not  the haitian bourgeoisie.
I do consider that my wealth in life is my education,not my bank account. It
is an asset that the Lavalas will never take from me.Unfortunately what we
are facing with Lavalas every day is their lack of education and  their
mediocrity.They are jealous and would like to live like the
bourgeoisie.Corruption is all over.But don't forget that you don't buy
education like you buy a house or a car.Education is transfered from
generation to generation from fathers to sons and daughters .It takes time.
The Haitian Family is one of the last institutions that Aristide is trying
to destroy.He will not succed.
 See Aristide today, his fortune is estimated at about 800 millions of US
dollars and I believe it is true.Eventhough, Aristide married a poor
bourgeoise and mulatto to look better, he is still not a bourgeois and will
never be.
What can you expect from people that are calling themselves the CANNIBAL
ARMY?

Olivier Nadal