12935: Re: 12896: The Bon Repos Highway (fwd)

From: Pascal Antoine <pascal.antoine@verizon.net>

So, what are you saying? I shouldn't have been concerned about being in that part of Port-au-Prince in the middle of the night? Trust me, I love Haiti as much as you do and am doing more than my share in spreading the word of all the positive aspects of our little country. As important a neighborhood as Cite Soleil is, you cannot deny that I might have been in danger that night. I live in Brooklyn, New York, and even here there are many neighborhoods I wouldn't want to drive into with a shiney, "zillion gourdes" 4X4. Of all the responses I have received (all of them helpful) regarding my post, this is the only one that completely misses the point, and attempts to weave in some politics.

You're making me sound like the "bad guy" but, trust me, we're on the same side.

Pascal Antoine
http://www.HaitiXchange.com
Peyi Nou Pap Tonbe