12949: Logo for the Bicentennial (fwd)

From: Senou <senou@yahoo.com>

Good morning to all,

We are determined to celebrate our 200 years of
freedom in Atlanta, GA. It could have been great to
use a universal Logo. If none is in existence, we can
do a Logo contest.

Theme: Bicentennial of Haiti
Yesterday, today and tomorrow

If Haiti is working on one or has one; we will use it,
I strongly believe that we in the Diaspora should have
the same logo.

In case none: You are all welcome to create one,
please be creative and use your imagination.

Please let us know if Haiti has already a universal
Logo, this logo would be printed on all T-shirts and
anything that has to do with the Bicentennial.

Thank you

Joseph Alfred, Educator
P.P. BOX 334
Smyrna, GA 30081