12951: Re: 12941: Re: 12911:Aristide's Bank Accounts: $US 800 million....Fw (fwd)

From: Jetphire@aol.com

Is this article a joke or what?! There isnt' even one source used - not one
on either side. Not one statement is a substantiated fact, and there are also
erroneous statements. You would think that there is enough factual
information out there already to use against Aristide, but folks continue to
write fiction.

(Sorry to be negative - I would rather be spending my time reading stories
about everyone's wonderful experiences, where they go and the people they
meet, and maybe even the reasons why Haiti means so much to everyone.?

Jen