12966: Re:12944.Speaking of honesty (fwd)

From: Olivier Nadal <o_nadal@bellsouth.net>

I take this opportunity to ask  Mr. Jean Pierre where did he found that I
was a rich bourgeois?

Also concerning the so called disdain that by your words that I am having
for my fellow citizens, you  pick up the wrong person.

Now speaking of honesty,it is my right to denounce publicly the Aristide
family  as a very corrupted  and greedy couple, who among many other cases
of corruption ,masterminded the sabotage of our telephone company TELECO  by
destroying the cables network all over Port-au-Prince to let cellular phone
companies to operate in Haiti.Isn't it very cynical and criminal from a so
called " de facto first lady and a de facto president"?. In only seven years
, Mrs. Aristide and her husband  became  multi-millionaires.

Tell me Mr.Jean Pierre how the Aristide couple succeeded to do  this without
working?

The answer is by raiding the national public treasury and by opening Haiti
to the columbian drug cartels.Aristide, like it or not, receives alot of
money from the drug cartels for allowing them to do their dirty traffic from
Haiti into America .

For your information , Aristide just bought a Boeing 737 that sits in a
dominican airport.Maybe you can share with us where does this money to buy
this plane  comes from?

Mr.Jean Pierre, I do not care if you are poor, rich, black,white,yellow or
red.I do not give importance to those differences.But I want you to know
that I cannot stand impostors,drug dealers,terrorists and
criminals,especially those that belong to the haitan"leadership".

Olivier Nadal