12970: Unity is the only way. (fwd)

From: "Lavaud, Lesly" <llavaud@inetfuture.com>

Its a Shame fellow compatriots!

While our country is in chaos here were arguing over who is an elite or bourgois. Guys! Gals! we need unity. Lets agreed to disagreed. Whether you're rich, poor, elite or bourgois. Lets all come together in constructive debate on How we going to help Haiti see its days ahead. If I give a hand and you and you .... give hand. We will all benefit. Our Country is very ill in all aspects. Lets not waste our energy on a section rather on the whole. We all will benefit from a better Haiti, because we are all children of Haiti. Forget the name calling. Call me good or evil, it  does not matter. The big picture is Haiti.