12974: Re: Lavalas and corruption (By Marina Wilson) (fwd)

From: Marina <marinawus@yahoo.com>

List members,

Have we all forgotten Aristide campaign of 1991, when
one of the tenets was "TRANSPARENCY"? (in another post
I will address another tenet that disappeared)

In my mind a good leader would give his followers and
his staff the example by making what is called a
public disclosure. Why is there no public disclosure
on the many purchases and gifts received or given by
the GOVERNMENT of Haiti?

What exactly went wrong? Perhaps Michelle and Kevin
(the mouth piece of the HAITIAN GOVERNMENT on this
list) can craft a well thought answer to this
question.

Marina,

I did believe in 1991...
2002...what a TOTAL disapointment since then...