12994: Morse on attacks/families (fwd)

From: OLOFFSONRAM@aol.com

Dear Anonymous,
Using the list to vent frustrations is good. Its better than rocks, guns and tires. It also lets some steam out of the pot. The amount of valuable information that goes out over the list far outweighs the petty stuff. You just have to know what you're looking for. If you're insinuating that I might want to torch your house if I knew your name, you can stop losing sleep over it.
If it was me and I did somehow offend you, I apologize. If its my being educated that somehow offends you,<rich educated muscles>, <you intellectuals>, you'll just have to figure out a way to deal with that issue. I can't nor do I want to uneducate myself. To the contrary, my upbringing taught me to crave and search for knowledge.
I hope this helps.
Anonymously yours,
Richard Morse