12997: Re: 12985: RE: 12979: Posted anonymously: On attacking one another

From: Dlora7@aol.com

I do agree that we should not be attacking one another in a destructive
way.
But, this argument that addresses one of the fundamental ills of Haiti
should
be brought to light and be discussed. Not talking about a problem will not
make
it go away. If this problem is not brought to light and discussed how can
some
members of Haitian society ever change in their behavior or position. This
argument I am sure has given foods for thoughts to some people.  I suppose
that
some of the readers are probably ashamed of seeing our dirty linens being
aired
out in public.  But, remember we are as sick as the secrets that we keep.
Our
shadows are just reflective of our true selves. For healing to begin,
there
must be rise in consciousness. For the shame to disappear, it must be made
public.  Otherwise we will stay a society always asking questions without
coming up with solutions.  Self determination begins with rise in
consciousness.