13001: Another 1000 posts!!!

It was on May 12th 2002 that we hit 12,000 posts.  Also, the first
12,262 are now posted on my web site and avaialbe for inspection and full
text search.

See:

http://www.webster.edu/~corbetre/haiti-archive/maillist.html

Actually those were not the "first" posts.  Before I moved to Webster
University's server in 1999, for five years I used two servers:

first crl.com and later netcom.com

I have no idea how many posts were made on those, I didn't number them.
But, five years of great activity, I imagine at leat 20,000 more, who
knows.

At any rate from May 12 to Sept 1 is 111 days, so only an average of about
9 posts a day.  Not as many as during the normal school year when most
folks are back from vacations.

Enjoy!  Learn!  Participate!

Bob Corbett