13009: Fondation Espoir's Center for Harmonious Development - resend (fwd)

From: Matt Ray <mraymus@yahoo.com>

Healing Hands for Haiti Foundation and Fondation Espoir are uniting in order to make a difference in the lives of those whom we serve. In joining together for specific projects, we are better able to accomplish our mutual goals as well as combat the individualism and division that is too often a factor in the Haitian reality. Together we are building bridges to overcome obstacles and create a network of people who are committed to implementing change.

Fondation Espoir's Center for Harmonious Development, located in Carrefour, is the site of our joint project with Healing Hands of Haiti. Both foundations have established a shared budget and protocol in order to offer health and educational opportunities to the target population. The Center will do the following:
	Provide housing/lodging for students participating in Healing Hands' training program living in the order eight departments.
	Facilitate the disabled patient living in the other eight departments who requires a place to stay during the treatment provided by the Healing Hands health team.
	On-going seminars will be provided for community-based organizations for the disabled in order to help them attain functional independence.
	An adult literacy program
	Civic awareness Program

_______________				_________________________
Gina Ferrus Duncan				Nadège Robertson Tippenhauer
Executif Director				Executif Director
Healing Hands for Haiti			Fondation Espoir

Healing Hands for Haiti Foundation is a non-profit 501© 3 non-governmental organization dedicated to fostering the expansion and quality of rehabilitation services for the benefit of physically disabled adults and children in Haiti.

Fondation Espoir is a non-profit humanitarian foundation whose mission is to promote the intrinsic development and self-actualization of children, youth and adults in Haiti.. Founded in 1987 and officially recognized in 1995 (published in Le Moniteur no.81/October 1995) Fondation Espoir provides technical assistance to organizations active in the spheres of Education and Health and creates Centers for Harmonious Development that offer communities educational opportunities and cultural activities.

Matt Ray
Healing Hands for Haiti Foundation, Inc.
http://www.healinghandsforhaiti.org
mraymus@yahoo.com
661.588.4400 - phone
413.740.0772 - efax