12021: RE: 12985: RE: 12979: Posted anonymously: On attacking one another (fwd)

From: Marc Villain <mvillain@bellsouth.net>

	Edy,

I hope they listen to you but don't hold your breath. If memory serves me
well, yours is not the first of such plea and I suspect it won't be the
last. I don't know    where it comes from but I can tell you the members of
this list are just as infected with this "bug" that plagues Haitian society.
Public discourse without a purpose is just noise. Although this is a silent
medium, the cacophony is loud and chaotic. But it does not have to be like
this.... We can change it if we really want to... otherwise it will be a
"rendez-vous manque"... lets seize the opportunity to make a difference in
both our words and deeds.

Regards,

Marc