12023: RE: 12014: Unsubscribe and Why (fwd)

From: Edy Sanon <esanon@gate.net>

Father Graves, I offer you my sympathies if this is the case. I have always
been very correct to offer tolerance, moderation, and non-extremes. It is
time, past due time, for us to learn and know how to be moderate - to use
civility in our day to day communications with each other. Please, don't we
think that it is the time to debate our problems on a higher level - where
threats are completely erased from our conversations. I do understand that
it is a culture - but it must change if we ought to go forward as Haitians
and friends of Haitians.

Respectfully.