13031: RE: 12021: RE: 12985: RE: 12979: Posted anonymously: On attacking one another (fwd)

From: Edy Sanon <esanon@gate.net>

Marc,
Your adding to me makes it 2. We cannot afford to keep quiet. The current
discourse truly defines who we are. We depend on it to receive our verdict
from others - business, politics, community, education. In other words,
people judge us all as a community because of how we think and how we sell
ourselves to them.
We have succeeded in so many ways individually but since 1804 we have never
given a fight to mediocrity, intolerance, and the way we deal with our
problems. It is all upside down and we mustn't remain quiet, Marc!

Edy