13030: Re: 13025: from fumnwa Re: 12024: Haitian Family Day

From: ZEKLE1@aol.com

Well as I read the posts on this list about the event of the Family day
Picnic
I too can't resist to deal with the facts.   Fact, the event did not take
place
because of confusion in the organization handling it .  Fact people bought
tickets in advance and traveled miles to come to an event which is now
apparent
was structurally flawed.  Fact what happened could have been prevented had
the
organizers been more educated on such event and the requirements
associated
with it.  Fact the event did not happen because issues with the venue were
not
resolved prior do the event date.  Now I certainly will not be the one to
label
it as a Haitian failure.  It was   organizers inexeperience with such
activities regardless of their origin which created with fiasco.