13049: Dorce posts: Re: 12970: Unity is the only way (fwd)

From: LAKAT47@aol.com

In a message dated 8/29/02 12:50:03 PM Pacific Daylight Time,  "Lavaud,
Lesly" <llavaud@inetfuture.com> writes:

<< While our country is in chaos here were arguing over who is an elite or
bourgois.  >>
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I think we are trying to expose a problem everyone knows exists but doesn't
want to talk about.  We aren't just making noises, we are discussing a
centuries old malady that is the center of the ills we see in today's Haiti.
If we talk about it, bring it out in the open, then maybe people will see
that it helps no one to keep the system the way it is.  That is why there is
an impasse today....that is why nothing gets done.  No one will give an
inch.....and in my way of thinking.....the majority Haitian has been giving
everything for too long and now it is time for the elite/bourgeoisie to start
giving.  The name of the game is sacrifice.  For your country....for the good
of every Haitian.  This is a huge thing and I despair of ever seeing it
happen in my lifetime.  But if it is to happen, who's to say it couldn't
start with a discussion like this on the Corbett list...

Kathy Dorce~