13055: Lavaud posts: Re: 13051: Senou: Consensus (fwd)

From: Lesly Lavaud <llavaud13@yahoo.com>

Folks,

I am not a Lavalas nor am I a Convergence. I am a
Haitian, with Haiti @ heart. I agreed with Senou
comments. As long as the International Community
(IC/USA) or The USA are making decisions for us we
will still be in chaos. They can assist us. To move
forward our country must have a coallition goverment
consists of many sectors. All must be represented. A
country does not govern by one party alone, But by
many it represents. Majority and Minority must form
coallition in the interest of Haiti. I love Ayiti!