13066: Lavaud posts: Re: 12993: Gonaives leader who broke out of jail walks freely around town (fwd)

From: Lesly Lavaud <llavaud13@yahoo.com>

You're not fooling me.

I may not have been in Gonaives that August 2, 2002.
The reputable reports I've read on the accounts of
what happened in Gonaive, indicated that after the
break-in the prisoners were denouncing down with the
goverment etc...  Now the lawyers said he was
kidnapped. When was the last time a kidnap person was
so agile, during kidnapping that he/she is able to
hire a lawyer for legal representation. Is this a joke
in the face of Justice/law and order. Are you fooling
me or what?