13090: Matt Ray posts: 13089: Burnham posts re: 13045 Canadians Welcome in Haiti (fwd)

From: Matt Ray <mraymus@yahoo.com>

I appreciate everybody's responses.   You have all confirmed my belief, that the rumors were rumors.   I also really appreciated Jean's honest response.   All of these responses are great emails that I'll be able to share with the group I'm organizing to go to Haiti.   I know they'll go out and read the advisories and have a cow or two before it's all over, but these emails will definitely help calm the storm.   Mesi, tout moun!

Matt

Matt Ray
Healing Hands for Haiti Foundation, Inc.
http://www.healinghandsforhaiti.org
mraymus@yahoo.com
661.588.4400 - phone
413.740.0772 - efax