13112: Ewen: HAITI AND THE STRUGGLE FOR REPAIRATIONS - Need it! (fwd)

From: Stephen Ewen <stephenewen@character4success.com>

If someone would be so VERY kind....

I had a computer floop and the post from about a month ago of the title
HAITI AND THE STRUGGLE FOR REPAIRATIONS (which was excerpted from remarks
delivered at a round table forum on reparations organized by the December
12th Movement and the Patrice Lumumba Coalition, at the Harriet
Tubman-Fannie Lou Hamer Human Rights Center in Brooklyn, on 28 May 2002)--it
was *deleted* from my computer.

I am wondering if its original sender--or someone, anyone, please--might
send that post to me again.  I very much need it for my research.

Thanks ! ! !

Stephen Ewen

sewe0171@fau.edu