13115: Jean Du Tuyau questionning about abortion and Vodou

From: ViandeMoulue@aol.com

To all of you on this wonderfully intellectual list of savants, and great
minds
of our dear extraordinarily poor Haiti, consequentially work malevolent of
the
Lavalas clique,

I have a question to question you, directly so. Do you by any chance, as
the
greatly extraordinary minds of this wonderfully accurate with accuracy and
challenging Corbett list, know whether. Do you know I say, whether in the
Vodou
faithfully faith, whether it is okay or not for a woman to have an
abortion,
abortively, without a problem to the lwas, or the faith, faithfully so?

Please answer me if you can, answerably so.

Jean Du Tuyau