=?x-unknown?q?13154=3A__Fivez_seeks=3A__Belgian_looking_for?==?x-unknown?q?_a_place_to_sleep_during_visit_Ha=EFti_=28f?==?x-unknown?q?wd=29?=

From: liesbeth fivez <liesbethfivez@yahoo.com>

_________________________

Hi,
I'm planning to visit Haïti from 29 october until 12
november.  Instead of staying in a hotel in PAP (which
is too expensive), I'm looking for a family that is
willing to take me into their house. Does anyone of
you, living in PAP, has a room for rent??
I don't need a lot of comfort, I just need a place to
sleep and wash myself, during the day I will be
visiting places and friends.
If necessary, I don't even need a bed, I'm planning to
bring a little 'matelas' and sheets, that's more than
enough to sleep.
I'm Belgian, 29-years old, female, and have been
living/working in HaIti for 1 year.

Hoping to hear from you,

Liesbeth Fivez
liesbethfivez@yahoo.com