13161: Sanon commentsRE: 13155: Dunois Cantave: The Renewed KONAKOM understanding of the OAS 822 resolution (fwd)

From: Edy Sanon <esanon@gate.net>

Now, that The Renewed KONAKOM proves its understanding of the OAS 822
Resolution, how is KONAKOM going to help solve that problem in the context
of Konakom within Democratic Convergence, Konakom as a political party, and
Konakom as in the opposition of the current government?
So many questions to Dr. Cantave - will the KONAKOM join the government (the
government in good faith not knowing how to deal with the present political
situation} to respond to the 14 points issued off the resolution brought by
the OAS? Will KONAKON in its political partnership with the Democratic
Convergence join or ask to join the government to finally understand that
there is a nation/country well-being in which to be interested first before
that or good posture of each interested political party?
If KONAKOM as it stands whether alone or with the Democratic Convergence as
well as LAFANMI political parties do not put an end to the current
stalemate, although the Haitian nation as all other nations tend to easily
forget even the present past, history will not forgive your generation.
Please, use your good sense of responsible citizen of a nation called Haiti
to call back on the table serious conversation with the nation/country in
mind to help solve the problem. Of course, it is not unknown that the
Lafanmi parti with the complicity of the past administration tainted the
elections of May 2000 to completely gain both the Senate and the Chamber of
Deputies (Lower House), my advice then was to let them have it all to fail
or succeed as a block. Of course, since they are now failing, no medium
talks about their failure alone, they blame it on the Convergence
Democratique, with which they are forced to negotiate. Life could have been
easier if you let them have it all from top to bottom to either fail or
succeed without undermining them.
In other terms, you seem to be all failing, both parties in opposition.
Mr. General Secretary of KONAKOM, I am a close friend of KONAKOM, but I do
believe with your structure and your understanding of other countries and
political parties in the civilized world, I could expect you to know and do
better!
Well, let s see where we go from this resolution!

Edy Sanon