13173: (from Racine125@aol.com) Re: 13156: Edouard to Dorce - Final Response (fwd)

From: Racine125@aol.com

> From: Felix Edouard <loveayiti@hotmail.com>
>
> Dorce
> "if Nadal hadn't advocated removal of Aristide"...
>
> Again you have proven my point and this is the primary problem that exist in
> Haiti today. "You are either for me or against me"
> Anyone who criticizes the government is automatically branded a coup
> supporter

No, that's not it.  You can criticize the government of Aristide without agitating for another coup!  Dorce said very well that "You do not remove a president you don't like; you vote him out next election."

I personally despise George W. Bush.  But I will take up arms to defend him against a coup (obviously unlikely), because it is a blow not just against Dumb Dubya, but against the stability and progress of my country!  The reactionary upper class don't care about "stability", they make more money in contraband gas during embargos than they make in legitmate business during times of peace and relative normalcy.  We all know it's true, why pretend otherwise?

Peace and love,

"Se bon ki ra" - Good is rare
     Haitian Proverb

The VODOU Page - http://members.aol.com/racine125/index.html