13167: From racine125@aol.com Re: 13160: Re:13152 Nadal replies to Dorce (fwd)

From: Racine125@aol.com

> From: Olivier Nadal <o_nadal@bellsouth.net>
>
> It is my right to ask for the removal of Aristide,
> like it or not, because Aristide is mentally sick.

No it is NOT.

Even if Aristide were a raving lunatic frothing at the mouth, it is NOT YOUR RIGHT.  It is the right of the Haitian people, in a free and fair election, to decide if they want Aristide for President of Haiti, during the next election for which he is eligible.  Not YOU personally.  You have one vote in Haiti, and it is incredibly arrogant of anyone to assert that they have more of a right to decide than any other Haitian citizen.

> Too many innocent haitian citizens have been
> killed because if his irresponsability

And we all know how deeply offended you are by the killings of Haitian citizens - during the coup years, 1991 - 1994, your voice was so often and so eloquently raised in defense of the victims of the Army, FRAPH, and the right-wing terror apparatus, wasn't it?  Puh-LEASE.

> His search of total power ...must be denounced
> publicly.

Absolutely, if you feel that he should be denounced, you have every right to denounce him!  What you do NOT have the right to do is REMOVE him, and frankly your incitements to violent overthrow of Aristide's government are treasonous and ought to be treated as such.

> For you Aristide has been elected in a normal
> election.In reality, those elections were a deadly
> farce recognized by the
> international community which has to save its face.

For your information I observed those elections.  They were no farce.  The legislative elections of January 18, 1992, the "fo mamit" elections, were a farce for sure.

> Aristide ,clinically
> speaking is as crazy as Hitler.

And you know this because of your vast academic and clinical training as a mental health practitioner?

> I see hate here.

Me too!

> For your info garbage in the streets
> have been placed there by crooks working for the
> government to ransom and
> extort  money from the business community.

And you think Aristide is paranoid?

Come on, Olivier, take a deep breath and relax a little!

:-)

> Let me remind also that in Haiti ,a" bourgeois" before being a real
> bourgeois is considered by the majority of the population first as a mulatto
> .So when you talk of bourgeois ,  remember that you are pointing your
> fingers at  a group of people with a different skin  color .

The issue is not race or color, the issue is the BEHAVOIR of a social CLASS.

> Most haitians do not even know the role of a bourgeois in a society.They do
> not even understand their role as citizens.They do not know their rights

If this poor opinion which you hold of Haitians is true, which I doubt, it is because of the efforts of the upper class to deprive majority-class Haitians of education!

> 14 years ago, the Conference Episcopale or the Catholic hierarchy asked JBA
> not to say the mass at Saint Jean Bosco Church because of the threats coming
> from the extreme right sector.The threats were real. Do you know what JBA
> did?
> He never listened to his hierarchy and said the mass despite of the danger
> ,risking intentionally the life of many haitians.

Oh, so it's his fault all those people were killed?  Not the gunmen and the torturers, not the elite that paid them, but the courageous priest who refused to sell out his flock?  Unbelievable.

> If he had listened to his conscience, he would not have said the mass and
> all those haitians would not have been  dead today.

He said the mass because he listened to his conscience.  If the right wing elite had not paid for bloody murder, all those Haitians would not have been dead today!  I can't believe you are blaming the victims and not the killers!  It's outrageous.

Yours sincerely,

Mambo Racine Sans Bout

The VODOU Page - http://members.aol.com/racine125/index.html