13200: Matt Ray, in replies to requests for more information about posts 13009, 12984, & 12982 (fwd)

From: Matt Ray <mraymus@yahoo.com>

Bob,

I've had several people email me about how to get more information about the National Awareness Campaign for the Disabled and the Disabled Awareness Week in Haiti, including all the events that will be taking place.   Please post that to get more information about the events of this week, they should contact Gina Duncan at Healing Hands for Haiti at one of the following numbers: 011-509-245-2534, 011-509-260-5708, 011-509-556-8862.  She can also be emailed at hhhf@transnethaiti.com, although with this week's events, I'm not sure how actively she'll be checking her email.   I know that there will be cocktail parties and concerts and I believe there are still tickets left.

Thanks!

Matt

Matt Ray
Healing Hands for Haiti Foundation, Inc.
http://www.healinghandsforhaiti.org
mraymus@yahoo.com
661.588.4400 - phone
413.740.0772 - efax