13212: Corbett: Need good Haitian drumming for demonstration

>From Bob Corbett:

Folks, one of my colleages, a professor of philosophy at Webster
University, is also a dancer.  This summer she worked with the
Katherine Dunham dance program and I went to see their summer's-end
program over in East St. Louis.  It was great!!!

Now she is in Japan for a guest professorship IN PHILOSOPHY, but
somehow word got out about her dancing.  The people there have asked for a
demonstration evening and my colleague is desperate to find some drumming
music, she says it's impossible to contemplate the demonstration without
it.  Her note to me said:

"I wonder if you have any advice (or could point me to
someone who would) on a good CD of just
drum/percussion instruments?  I would be looking for
something that would have rhythms for the following:

"Yanvalou and Zepaules (Haitian?)
Samba and Frefro (Brazilian?)
Congo, for Congo Paillette (Cuban?)

"Unfortunately my knowledge of the rhythms lags sadly
behind my dance skills, so this may not help much."

She would probably need to be able to either find the music on line, or at
least to buy it on line and have it mailed to her in Japan.

If you have suggestions please send notes to me and I'll forward them on
to her.

She and I both thank you for any advice.

Bob Corbett