13233: Direction: the Bicentennial Meeting: October 4 (6:25 PM to 8:30PM) in Atlanta (fwd)

From: Senou <senou@yahoo.com>

Most of you in this forum don’t live in metro Atlanta,
however you may have friends living or plan to
relocate in that beautiful place. The Haitian
professional population is growing; most people who
are relocating in the metro understand the system. If
you know anyone living in Georgia please let us know
or forward this note.  We start early preparing Haiti
200 years of freedom.

Direction
I-285 From the Airport

Merge onto I-285 N/GA-407 N
Take the S ATLANTA RD exit
Keep LEFT at the fork in the ramp
Turn LEFT onto S ATLANTA RD SE
Turn LEFT onto VILLAGE GREEN CIR SE
Enter next roundabout

>From I-75 North or South

Exit Windy Hill
>From North to South make a Right turn
>From South to North Turn left
Go Straight, Pass Cobb Parkway, Pass the Golf Course
Under the railroad bridge
make a left turn on Atlanta RD  Keep Right
Pass Burger King
Pass the Fire Station
Reduce your speed   until you reach a small church
Make a right turn on Powder Springs St
Make a quick left turn to enter into the parking lot
If full Additional Parking at your right

Friday October 4th, 2002
>From 6:25 PM to 8:30 PM
HCR and the Bicentennial Meeting

Arts & Crafts Room
Smyrna Community Center
200 Village Green Circle
Smyrna, Georgia 30080
Center # 770-431-2842

Very Important: Mr. Jean Marie Desir is going to train
the youths for the parade; He will need between 60 to
70 children age 12 to 18. My friends a team will be in
place to ensure the safety of your kids. This is more
important than anything else.   Training will be held
on Saturdays and Sundays: A special meeting will be
held with parents for that purpose. We need committed
and dedicated parent(s) training will start in
October.

Also don’t forget to purchase “No condition is
Permanent” you must have this great book in your
private library available after the meeting and you
can secure an autograph from the author
http://www.villagehero.com

NB: pretty soon all info will come from yahoo group a
free forum please register with your legal first and
last name and use it wisely. Whatever service/legal
businesses you are offering in the metro just keep us
inform via haitian_atl and invite others to join (Read
Tipa in Creole if you use a dial-up connection just be
patient) http://groups.yahoo.com/group/haitian_atl/
Send an email to haitian_atl@yahoo.com

Joseph Alfred, Educator
Box 334