13235: Re: 13227: Mendjazla responds to Jean Jean-Pierre re Senou on a coalition government in Haiti (fwd)

From: Mendjazla@aol.com

<< Truth is, since Washington has plenty of dough to loose, they will
quickly form another opposition coalition.  Watch! >>

and then as if by magic, THE VERY NEXT POST contained this little tidbit:

13228:  Chamberlain posts (news item):  Haiti minister resigns,  criticizes
government (fwd)
By Michael Deibert

  << Bazin said he would concentrate on reviving his own political party,
the Movement for the Installation of Democracy in Haiti.
     "There is an electoral year coming, which our party is fully prepared
to enter," Bazin said, referring to a possible round of legislative
elections that could begin in November. "We will push for maximum security
for those elections, improvements in human rights, and a real economic
policy."

I couldnt resist acknowledging the poetic flow of the list today!

-Markus Schwartz